- What is a quagmire?
- What quagmire says?
- What is given information?
- How old is Glenn Quagmire?
- What does beauteous mean in English?
- How do you use beauteous in a sentence?
- What does Giggity Giggity mean?
- What is given example?
- What is a boggy?
- Is quagmire a real name?
- Is Beautimous a real word?
- How do you use quagmire?
- How do you use given in a sentence?
- Has or had given?
- What is a better word than beautiful?
What is a quagmire?
A quagmire is a dangerous place, like the muddy shoreline of a pond.
Because it’s so hard to climb out of a quagmire, the word has also come to also mean any difficult or sticky situation you find yourself in.
Mire is another word to describe such a place..
What quagmire says?
Glenn Quagmire, often referred to by just his surname, is a fictional character from the American animated television series Family Guy. He is a neighbor and friend of the Griffin family and is best known for his hypersexuality and his catchphrase, “Giggity”.
What is given information?
Definition: Given information is information that is assumed by the speaker to be known to, assumed by, or inferable by the addressee at the time of the speaker’s utterance, because it is: common knowledge. part of the extralinguistic context.
How old is Glenn Quagmire?
61 years oldQuagmire is 5’8″ tall and 61 years old, according to his driver’s license in “FOX-y Lady”. He explains that he makes himself look younger by consuming carrots. Glenn currently resides at 29 Spooner Street, Quahog, Rhode Island.
What does beauteous mean in English?
Beauteous means the same as beautiful.
How do you use beauteous in a sentence?
Example sentences from the Web for beauteous Japan is a beauteous land, and no people are more capable of appreciating her beauty than her own. I must bind your wings, my beauteous butterfly, and hold you down in the dust of this poor, pitiful world.
What does Giggity Giggity mean?
Noun. giggity-giggity (uncountable) (slang) sexual intercourse quotations ▼
What is given example?
1. 1. The definition of given is something handed out, likely to happen, specified or granted. An example of given is a box of books donated to charity; given to charity. An example of given is a person who always shows up late to parties; given to being late.
What is a boggy?
1. boggy – (of soil) soft and watery; “the ground was boggy under foot”; “a marshy coastline”; “miry roads”; “wet mucky lowland”; “muddy barnyard”; “quaggy terrain”; “the sloughy edge of the pond”; “swampy bayous” marshy, miry, mucky, muddy, quaggy, sloughy, soggy, swampy, waterlogged, squashy, sloppy.
Is quagmire a real name?
The Quagmire family name was found in the USA in 1880. In 1880 there was 1 Quagmire family living in Mississippi. This was 100% of all the recorded Quagmire’s in the USA.
Is Beautimous a real word?
(Southern US, colloquial) Beautiful.
How do you use quagmire?
Quagmire in a Sentence 🔉Many young people do not realize the quagmire to which occasional drug use can lead. … Since Jim lost all of his money gambling, he is stuck in a financial quagmire. … When Hank called me from jail, I knew he was in a quagmire. … When Marie’s car broke down, getting to work became a quagmire for her.More items…
How do you use given in a sentence?
Given sentence examplesDo you think they may have given up? … Given all this, do you really believe this disease still has a chance? … I’m here in one piece, sort of, and you’ve given me a clean slate to begin act two of my life. … The seed corn was given me.More items…
Has or had given?
Both are correct and depend on context. “Have given” is the present perfect tense and is formed by using has/have with the past participle of the verb. The present perfect tense describes an action that happened at an indefinite time in the past OR that began in the past and continues in the present.
What is a better word than beautiful?
Elegant, gorgeous, ideal, lovely, stunning, radiant, exquisite, fair, fetching, delicate, divine, dazzling, enticing, enthralling, magnificent, resplendent, mesmerizing, charming, captivating, adorable, alluring.